Well I've done good with going back to the gym everyday. Some days I do have little issues with my lung. I thought they said I would never notice that some of my lung was missing??!?! Not to bad though, it's nice to have a healthy outlit.
So I would really like to lose 20lbs. That would be great! The only thing is I gotta get back on track to eating well. So I would really like to be there the sooner the better... but I am trying to give myself the goal of August.
I'm really excited to start back up with kickboxing too... all the more cardio helps!!!
I'm not going to post my numbers on here...(duh im a girl... weight is like age.. we just dont tell) but I will tell the progress I have made lb wise!
Wish me luck! :) (Now its time for me to get off my bum!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Augut is a reasonable date for your goal. I think...I know you can do it. I have the same goal....well, kind of...actually not really. I want to lose 15 by June! Hmmm....I think my body doesn't know its mid April....Ok maybe I'll change my goal hahahahahaha. Good luck. Can't wait to see results....hey, so be sure to post pics along the way. Even if you just lose 5...post a pic. You'd be surprised how different a few pounds can make in a picture.
ReplyDelete