Had a really good day at the gym yesterday, although I think I am not able to function today. I did my hour of cadio (always do that when I go to the gym)... went to body combat (Kickboxing) for an hour... and then I went to Zumba with an old high school friend. I've always loved body combat but zumba really suprised me, I had a lot of fun. I just need to get out to some clubs or take dance lessons so I dont look so white in the class. Haha! So besides that... back to working out 5 days a week... and trying to fit gym classes in the schedule as well.
Soo even though I reallyyyyy didnt want to, I thought I would post pictures from then and where I am now. The difference is well... wow. I dont usually see it in myself when looking in the mirror.. but when looking at pictures you just can not deny it.
Those were all from last year I believe before I got on my big work out kick.
Here is the now so far:
I'll work on getting some more new ones...







First, YES! you need new pictures where you don't have to cut out "the one we don't speak of".
ReplyDeleteSecond, you look great! I never saw pics of you before...and you look amazing. Keep it up hot stuff. Zumba is sooooo much fun.