....literatly. So I know that everyone knows that I am going through a really hard time however, I don't want this to be all about that by any means. Even if I don't show it, that takes up more of my day than some may know.
Soo almost a year ago I started myself on a challange to shape up my life. It started as just a little bet between my coworker and myself... but turned out to be something much more life changing. I'm not going to post numbers on here because that is all still a little bit toooo scary for me. I will tell you that in one year I have lost 63 lbs!!
Due to my lung complications I have not been able to work out yet this year... but I am getting back on the ball. My overall goal is only 25 lbs away!
So embark on this journey with me if you will.... hopefully it wont take tooo much longer to reach where I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Count me in! 13 pounds to go.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! Your an inspiration to everyone you come in contact with, especially me! I'm looking forward to that awesome phone call that starts with 'OMG I DID IT'!!!! With your determination nothing will stand in your way, not evan a lung that doesn't know how to healthy, stupied lung lol!
ReplyDelete*even
ReplyDelete