Friday, April 30, 2010

Ay, Already??

haha.. well that title is an inside joke. But anywho.. In my workout running sessions I skipped to week two, week one was just a tad boring for me.

Week 2:

5 min brisk walk warm-up
6- 90sec runs with 2 min cool downs in between
5 min cool down walk

Still not bad....yet. Lol

Had chest xrays this morning... lets hope things are looking good. I think my ovaries are going to be shot with all the radiation I have been exposed to in the past 4 months. Speaking of this year, I think I could write a book with what I've encountered thus far. lol

I'm a little random today... but I'm exctied that I might be able to go to Colorado and see good friends this summer! Too bad there wont be snow... but given my track record this year skiing might not be such a great idea anyways, might end up in the hospital again. LOL

Hmm.. excited about school starting. I know that will change once it all begins, I will be ready to get out. Just waiting on the whole financial aid thing to come through... or well student loan. Last fall, they granted me 1 dollar for financial aid.. what the heck?!!?

Anywho.. I dont think I have anything else to ramble on about, so later gators!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl we can still ski. Ski resorts are open alllll year!! I hope you get to come. It'll be fun!! Good job on the workout. I haven't ran in over a week...once work is over for the summer I'm torturing my body with running...everyday. Ay, the pain..I can feel it already.

    ReplyDelete