Saturday, April 24, 2010

Running on E

Thats how I feel here lately...but I am getting things done for me. I registered for summer session.. it begins in about a month, it's exciting going back. Have to work on making me happy :)

So since I purchased the lovely iTouch.. I downloaded a podcast "Couch to 5k"... I'll run a little bit but I dont really do long distance runs. This podcast actually breaks down a 5k and trains you to run it. I know its only 3.1 miles... but to me that seems like forever! Lol So I will work on getting there, plus my usual workouts.

Week 1:
5 minute brisk walk warmup
8 - 1 minute runs with 90 sec rests in between
5 minute cool down walk..

This wasnt bad obviously... so I will keep ya up to date on how it goes.

So here is a different picture that shows you the progress that I have made. I didnt want to post it..but I have came a long way and that is all that matters.. and with that I should be proud.





No comments:

Post a Comment